Here's a brief round-up of what you have helped us achieve:
- More than 5,000 staircases rated for calorie burn worldwide - from London to Peru
- There are nearly 15,000 of you Stair Champions registered on the system, rating stairs and tracking climbs across the world
- When teams in London took on the mammoth challenge of climbing the equivalent of Everest at City Hall, they completed the climb in a week and burnt nearly quarter of million calories in a month!
- More than 135,000 stair journeys have now been tracked with StepJockey, saving not just time but also stacks of energy as people ditch lifts and elevators
- Our signs and posters are used in more than 90 countries and are now available in different languages including Arabic, French, German, Hebrew, Russian, Spanish and Swedish
- There are now over 4 million individuals steps rated for calorie burn on stairs all over the world.
- Over one million calories have been burnt. If this was fat this would equate to around 100,000 grams of butter.
- On one of our busiest days for tracking calorie-burn, a team of 200 climbers in California burnt more than 25,000 calories. Phew!
- Nearly half a million floors have been entered into our system and are now labelled for calorie burn.
- If we added up every single step on all the stairs rated, we would be able to create a single staircase that was 1,554,080 metres tall.
If you want to join our health-giving stair-climbing movement, start rating stairs near you now.