Create healthier buildings using an existing asset
Property managers all around the world are increasingly focused on the health of their buildings. Forward thinking members of the industry are constantly on the lookout for innovative ways to make their buildings more active and healthy.
Encouraging stair use is a fantastic way to do just this as it leverages an existing and often overlooked asset within the building. Encouraging stair use in your property has many benefits including.
- Taking pressure of lift systems within your building.
- Reducing the carbon footprint of your building.
- Promoting health and wellbeing amongst your tenants.
- Creating a sense of community within your building.
StepJockey fights sedentary behaviour in multi-storey properties by promoting habitual stair use among all staff.
It is solidly evidence based and used by property managers worldwide to complement and enhance wider corporate wellness programmes.
Our unique smart signs and gamification platform enable employers to make their properties visibly healthier and more active without the need for large-scale capital investment. Benefits include:
- More active and engaged tenants
- Rich-data helping you understand the flow of traffic in your building
- Health, time and carbon savings
StepJockey has labelled more than 16,000 staircases in over 100 countries. Clients include large real estate trusts as well as many corporate clients and public authorities.
Get in touch to book in time with one of our Workplace Health Specialists and find out more about our solutions for your property.