StepJockey transforms workplace health by providing employee wellness and building health solutions to some of the world's largest employers. Our innovative evidence-based programmes are grounded in behavioural economics including nudge theory to provide enhanced health outcomes to employees in the workplace.
StepJockey increases stair use, through proprietary smart signs and a smartphone application, allowing for gamification, enabling employers to provide workspaces that are fun, visibly healthier and make people more active without the need for large-scale capital investment. For full details visit: www.stepjockey.com
StepJockey is growing fast and is seeking an exceptionally well organised, meticulous and creative individuals looking to use their experience to deliver an innovative programme as part of a fast growing digital health business team.
Client account and programme management → Work in partnership with StepJockey clients to ensure the successful management, delivery and renewal of their StepJockey programme. This includes equipping their building with our network of smart stair prompts, and delivering a programme of interventions to engage employees in adopting healthy, active habits in the workplace.
Programme administration and reporting → Analyse and interpret user data to disseminate key insights, creating programme reports and presenting findings to clients via remote conference and face to face meetings.
Production management → Overseeing our third party production and installation teams, ensuring the perfect production of our smart-signs from start to finish. Liaise with sales/design/production teams to ensure all orders are delivered correctly and on time. Ensure smooth delivery and installation both nationally and internationally.
Client communications support → Coordinating the creation, development and delivery of key communications materials including print media and email campaigns.
- Strong communication skills with excellent written and spoken English language. Minimum GCSE English.
- Outgoing personality and ability to work under time pressure and deadlines.
- Highly organised with good attention to detail.
- Good administrative skills.
- Highly competent user of Microsoft Office applications inc. Excel and Powerpoint
- Ability to effectively prioritise tasks with strong organisational skills
- Experience/competency on CRM databases
- Experience of back office I.T. systems
- Experience working with blue chip corporate clients.
- Experience managing different stakeholders
- Remote and virtual working experience
- Competitive salary £20k plus commission
- Part of fast growing business , dedicated to improving health based behaviours
- Based in a contemporary office just outside St Austell with occasional travel to London
- Working with some of the world's biggest and most exciting businesses
Simply click the 'Apply for this job' button above. Tell us where you heard about this job, why you want to work with StepJockey and submit your CV. We'll be in touch shortly to let you know if your application has been successful.
If you have any questions about the job or how to apply please get in touch with Sophie Kempthorne, Client Programmes Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org