Are lift maintenance issues causing your property problems?
Lift maintenance is a expensive and time consuming reality for property managers all over the world. The disruption to the daily routine of the building can be a serious issue causing great stress for building managers and tenants alike.
However, a lift refurbishment can be a great chance to change habits within your building and greatly reduce the pressure on your lift system moving forward.
Great reasons to encourage stair usage during your lift refurbishment include:
- Providing occupants in your building with a fun, engaging and health giving alternative to the lift during the refurbishment.
- Changing habits within your building so that stair usage becomes the norm.
- Reducing dependency on the lift system in the long term.
- Cutting the carbon footprint of your building moving forward.
StepJockey fights sedentary behaviour in multi-storey properties by promoting habitual stair use among all staff.
It is solidly evidence based and used by property managers worldwide to complement and enhance wider corporate wellness programmes.
Our unique smart signs and gamification platform enable employers to make their properties visibly healthier and more active without the need for large-scale capital investment. Benefits include:
- More active and engaged tenants
- Rich-data helping you understand the flow of traffic in your building
- Health, time and carbon savings
StepJockey has labelled more than 16,000 staircases in over 100 countries. Clients include large real estate trusts as well as many corporate clients and public authorities.
Get in touch to book in time with one of our Workplace Health Specialists and find out more about our solutions for your property.