Spreading the stair revolution around the world.
Matt VilleLead Developer
<Loves code> Lives in a world of 0s and 1s.</loves code>
Sophie KempthorneClient Management
With you every step of the way from rollout to Challenge launch.
John SmithCreative Director
Everything graphics, pixels, branding and print.
Johnny AdamicUS Account Director
Leading the stateside stair revolution.
Keeps an eye on development with the world's biggest monitor.
Michael RobertsInsights & Analytics
Master of all things data
Seth ValchevAcquisition Marketing
Taking our stair revolution global
Laura ThomasAccount Executive
Helping to transform the health of your business
Rupert GilmanInstallation Manager
Transforming workplace health one step at a time.
Matt Jameson EvansFounder, Health Unlocked
Matt is a clinician and entrepreneur. He worked as a surgeon at the Royal National Orthopaedic Hospital in London before founding HealthUnlocked in 2008. HealthUnlocked is now the Europe's biggest health communities platform.
Dr Louisa EllsPublic health academic
Louisa is a Reader in Public Health and Obesity at Teesside University, and a Specialist Advisor to the National Obesity Observatory. Louisa’s research focuses on innovative approaches to improving public health, particularly obesity.
Mark BartlettManaging Director, Signbox
Mark is founder and managing director of SignBox, a leading architectural and Smart Sign producer, and provider of intelligent signage solutions for clients worldwide. SignBox makes our NFC-equipped Smart Signs.
Dr Vivek MuthuFounder, Bazian
Vivek is co-founder of Bazian, a medical research company specialising in assessing evidence for the health sector. A trained doctor, he helped design our field trials and has ensured StepJockey remains fully evidence-based.
StepJockey board and investors
- Duncan Moore StepJockey Board Chair. Former head of healthcare equity at Morgan Stanley. Chair of Braidlock and Lamellar Biomedical.
- Paul Nuki StepJockey co-founder and CEO. Formerly Chief Editor of NHS Choices and a senior news executive at The Sunday Times.
- Helen Nuki StepJockey co-founder and behavioural economics specialist. Founding partner of Monkey See Research. Formerly director at Hall and Partners.
- Vladimir Ashurkov Corporate financier and political campaigner. Executive director at the Foundation for Fighting Corruption. Formerly director at Alfa Group.
- Iain Burnett Portfolio manager. Partner at BlueBay Asset Management. Formerly managing director at Morgan Stanley.
- Matt Jameson Evans Surgeon and health entrepreneur. Founder of HealthUnlocked, Europe's largest social network for health.
- Simon Street Accountant and independent business consultant. Formerly management consultant at KPMG.
- Angels in MedCity Angels in MedCity aims to introduce new and existing business angels to investment opportunities from healthcare and life science companies.
- London Business Angels London Business Angels connects innovating fast growth technology companies to equity finance.
- London Co-Investment Fund London Co-Investment Fund invests in high growth tech, science and digital startups in London.
- Sevenex Capital Partners Sevenex turn entrepreneurial ideas into highly valued businesses.